Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

DIVINEREVELATIONS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* DIVINEREVELATIONS > Topics

Subject: THE REALITY OF HELL BY SAMUEL TEGA
Replies: 0 Views: 63

nick900 4.11.22 - 09:53pm
The stomach of hell is enlarging itself each day because of the countless souls that are falling into it. And hell fire is just like tiles just the way this tiles is laid that is how hell fire looks like section by section.
THE TORMENT OF THOSE WHO PRACTICE WITCHCRAFT.

And when we have gotten to the top level of the sea, the sea of hell. The Lord Jesus Christ took me to another place of torment. It was for those that practice witchcraft. And when we got to that place where the people who are practicing witchcraft are tormented, I saw countless people in witchcraft. They were eating their own body and drinking their own blood and biting theirselfs. They all squatted inside the fire. Fire was burning everyone of them there and the demons were still tormenting them.
Then the Lord Jesus Christ just lowered his hand and I landed inside the fire and I began to eat my own body and drink my own blood. And anybody that refuses to eat his own body and drink his own blood, the demon will force the person to do it. I was crying and begging Jesus Christ to take me away from that place. Then Jesus Christ stretched forth his hand and brought me out of the fire.

THE TORMENT OF COVETOUS PEOPLE

And we went to another section of hell it was the torment of covetous people. When we got to that place, the he first man that I saw was a very popular man of God named Benson Idahosa. Then the Lord Jesus Christ told me what took Benson Idahosa. He said it was covetousness and worldliness. He thought he was the only righteous man here on earth. And in hell the way they tormented him, Benson Idahosa has chains all over his body. He was crying. The torment of Benson Idahosa is a thousand times more hotter than everyone there according to my own understanding.
Then the Lord Jesus Christ told me that I must go and join him. Then I said No Lord I don't want to go and join him. I was crying and I was begging him. But he just lowered his hand and I landed inside the fire. Then a demon came and held my hand and started tormenting me. They were piercing my throat with irons sharp irons that is red and hot they started piercing everyone of us there in our throat. We were crying and begging Jesus Christ to take us out of that place. Then he stretched forth his hand and brought me out of the fire. Then he consoled me and then I felt peace.

THE TORMENT OF THOSE WHO WORSHIP IDOLS

Then the Lord Jesus Christ took me to another section of hell. It was for those who worship idols. Then Jesus Christ told me that I must go and join them.
But I was begging him that I don't want to go and join them because of the heat and the agony that was coming out of hell. But the Lord Jesus Christ just lowered his hand and I landed inside the fire. Then a big snake that was inside hell with thorns all over it's body came and wrapped my throat. I could not even breath I was just managing to breath with my mouth.
Then the Lord Jesus Christ stretched forth his hand and brought me out of the fire and the snake that was tormenting me let me go then he consoled me and then I felt peace. And then we started another journey.

DEPARTMENT OF HATERS IN HELL FIRE

Just the way this tiles is laid that is how hell fire is hell fire has different sections. Then we started our journey and the place we went to, was the torment of those who hate one another. And they were tormented with canes.
And when we were in that place where those who hate one another were tormented, the demons there were flogging them with long canes of thorns and they were all crying. Some where begging Jesus Christ for water, some were begging him to give them one more chance and some where telling him to give them one minute out of hell but Jesus Christ will be crying and thick blood will be coming out of his body. When I saw them I had pity on them. Then Jesus Christ told me that I must go and join them so that I will know the kind of punishment that there going through in hell. Then I was crying I was begging him that I don't want to go and join them. But he was just lowering his hand and when he had lowered his hand to an extent I landed in hell. And when I landed in hell, I was looking at the people the way they were tormented some of them were in chains, some of them were rolling inside the fire because of the canes of thorns that the demon is using to flog them. And when the demon flog them their body will tear and blood will be rushing out of their body.
And when I got to that place a demon there just flogged my back from behind and when he pulled out the cane my back tore and blood was coming out of my body.
We were crying shouting in agony because of the heat and the fire of hell and the torment that the demons are giving to the people in hell. And when they were tormenting everyone of us there we were all crying begging Jesus Christ for mercy. I was crying I screamed and I shouted I begged Jesus Christ to take me away from that place.

* DIVINEREVELATIONS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* DIVINEREVELATIONS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits